Seattle's startup community has a new center of gravity
CoMotion Labs @ Startup Hall is a hub for Seattle’s startups, entrepreneurs, innovators, and artists located in the heart of the University District.
Forged by a unique public-private partnership of UW, the region’s leading research university, Techstars, the nation’s #1 startup accelerator, and Founder’s Co-Op, the Pacific Northwest’s #1 seed-stage venture capital fund, CoMotion Labs @ Startup Hall exists to help exceptional founders build the next generation of world-leading companies here in the Pacific Northwest.
CoMotion Labs, part of CoMotion, provides a multi-industry labs system hosting startups inside and outside the UW community in IT, Engineering, Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Clean Tech and AR/VR.
A new life for the old law school
Vacated by the law school in 2003, Condon Hall was a "surplus" building in the UW real estate portfolio until the Startup Hall partnership was formed in late 2013 with a vision to create a cross-disciplinary center of excellence for Seattle's innovation ecosystem.
CoMotion Labs @ Startup Hall is a diverse community of startups, entrepreneurs, innovators, and artists:
- An open platform that deepens ties between the academic and commercial innovation communities for the benefit of both.
- A mixing chamber for entrepreneurs and educators at any experience level -- bringing together existing innovation communities and seeding new ones.
Sound familiar? You just might be one of us. Let’s talk some more about that.
Join CoMotion Labs @ Startup Hall
CoMotion Labs @ Startup Hall offers coworking space to innovative startups, selected by a mixed University/industry advisory board. In our growing member company roster you'll find:
- A smartphone app tackling international travelers' #1 concern
- An eSports platform that's connecting, organizing, and engaging gamers
- An All Swipe, No Type™ mobile survey company providing faster, better data from a larger % of your audience
- A hiring platform for engineering talent that augments your engineering organization with premium interviewers, analytics, and insights
- A mobile project management and communication platform for teams
- The world's first crowdfunding platform for eSports
For $350 per month per person, each member of your team will get:
- The flexibility of a month-to-month lease
- An assigned desk and chair
- 10 hours per month meeting room usage
- High Speed Internet (30 Mbps down, 60 Mbps up)
- Coffee for you, your team, and your guests
- 24-hour access
- Events, trainings, lectures, and more
Sponsor CoMotion Labs @ Startup Hall
CoMotion Labs @ Startup Hall sponsors mix it up with students and some of the most exciting entrepreneurs in Seattle’s startup ecosystem. Sponsors receive prominent on-premise brand visibility, exclusive access to community events and thought leadership opportunities with students and startup founders. Email email@example.com to get involved.
- Access, exposure, events, meetings, and more